B2B Content Marketing Manager
My client is an international big data and text analytics business software provider that provides ID, fraud and personalisation software solutions to businesses in multiple industries.
Their solutions enable their clients to leverage unique and alternative data sources to alleviate reliance on traditional data and support more informed decisions,
Headquartered in Manchester, UK, they also operate offices in the USA and South East Asia, with clients across 6 continents and a suite of multilingual solutions.
They are currently growing their marketing team and are looking to appoint a Content Marketing Manager to it!
They are looking for someone with B2B content experience, including copy for whitepaper and user guides along with day to day blog writing and content proofing.
In this role you will support with the planning and delivery of an integrated, content-focused marketing strategy which is delivered across both on and offline channels, all in line with the overall business and brand strategy.
• Work with the marketing team to create topical and sector focused content
• Support with the management of all social channels
• Support with our outreach strategy to establish links with publications, bloggers and influencers
• Support with managing the website, including the management of landing pages and content
• Contribute to development, delivery & reporting of KPIs
As a confident individual you will be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of implementing tactical, digital and traditional marketing strategies
• Excellent content writing/content management skills
• Demonstrable social media engagement experience
• Excellent communication skills and be a good team player
• The ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
• A strong attention to detail and a desire to achieve the highest standards
• Excellent communication skills and can inspire!
• Enthusiasm and the ability to work across a number of initiatives simultaneously
• Creativity and a think outside of the box, wanting to find solutions, can do attitude!
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing executive to develop their skills and knowledge by joining a fast growing global tech business!