Account Manager - B2B & B2C Tech
One of the fastest growing and most dynamic creative agencies in London are looking for an Account Manager to join their B2B and B2C Tech team. Sitting at the heart of a fast-paced and ambitious agency, this role is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial and ambitious PR professional with a passion for media.
This is a really exciting role as you will be selling into major consumer media titles and working with clients that are discussing issues that are highly relevant to our modern world: child online safety, cyberbullying and the ethics of AI. You will be working on their largest retained international client amongst others.
The agency do a really interesting mix of work - B2B & B2C Tech and Lifestyle/Wellbeing PR. They are looking to recruit as they have recently won lots of new business. They offer a fully integrated service covering media relations, social media, content, influencer relations, global campaigns, launches and stunts, CEO profiling, and issues & crisis.
- Develop creative campaign strategies for clients
- Be confident at using social media and digital platforms for
- Write high quality and engaging content
- Liaising with and building strong working relationships with a variety of sector specific trade and national media
- Secure high quality coverage for clients across a variety of platforms
- Experience of working on B2B Technology accounts within an agency environment
- A passion and knowledge of the Technology sector
- Strong experience of securing top quality media coverage
- A self-starter and ambitious attitude
- Good writing ability
For more information, or to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please do get in touch: leila@jflrecruit. com
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Senior Press Officer Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)