Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - CEO Profiling
Are you a talented media relations star?
One of the fastest growing and most dynamic creative agencies is looking for an ambitious Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join their award-winning team! Working across an array of high-profile clients, this role is the ideal opportunity for a business-minded Account Manager to really take a step up in their career and take ownership of hard-hitting campaigns across branding, thought leadership, and CEO profiling.
The agency offers a fantastic working culture, impressive career progression opportunities, and benefits that are second to none! This is a really exciting time of growth and the successful candidate will have the chance to work with some of the best talent in the industry.
- Bringing a creative and ambitious approach to accounts
- Regularly delivering high quality coverage
- Building and maintaining strong media contacts
- Liaising with clients and developing creative ideas
- Identifying, flagging and escalating issues that arise on accounts
- Proven PR experience, ideally with an agency background
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good track record of achieving coverage and some solid media contacts
- Creativity, ambition, and a keenness to get stuck-in across a wide variety of comms
This is a brilliant opportunity for an entrepreneurial Senior Account Executive to join a truly innovative team! To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)