Head of Digital Marketing and Communications
A creative and innovative company who specialises in creating flexible and imaginative workspaces in London are currently seeking a Head of Marketing and Communications to join their rapidly growing team. Their aim is to provide high-quality work spaces that make you feel good so that you can do better. Incorporating clever ergonomics, light and sounds to create the best environment possible, there’s something for everyone, whether you’re a team of 1 or 100.
As Head of Digital Marketing and Communications, your role will be to come on board the company and help take their brand to the next level, aiming to gain as much coverage as possible, raising brand awareness and attracting a wider client base.
You will deliver creative consumer orientated content that focuses on lifestyle and experiential campaigns as well as strong expertise in metrics, budgets and analytics. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a design led, lifestyle brand.
Key requirements for this role:
- Agency or in-house experience required
- Passion for digital brand marketing and PR and a flair for creativity
- Proven track record of delivering marketing campaigns against KPIs
- Excellent copywriting skills essential
- A strong, determined Digital Marketer with great experience across the whole media mix, in particular, paid digital, performance and partnerships
- A leader who thrives in a fast-moving work environment – able to plan and execute at speed to ensure maximum engagement with our client’s relevant and engrossing content
- A candidate capable of maintaining agency relationships – to provide creative briefs and managing the delivery of editorials and production
- A team player, with experience in brand marketing, website development, social and digital media and ability to elevate and drive a brand
- A passion for seeing the bigger picture and dedicated to the cause
- Not afraid of getting ‘stuck in’ and getting involved in all elements of the task at hand
If you think you are the ideal candidate for this role, or would like some more information, then please contact Carolyn@jflrecruit.com.