Recruitment Consultant - PR & Communications
Are you disillusioned with your current PR & comms job or feeling undervalued in your current recruitment role and want a change? Please read on…
Premier Resourcing is a specialist PR, digital communications recruitment consultancy. We have an exciting new opportunity for a talented PR & communications professional looking to move into recruitment or an existing recruiter looking to move into the sector.
This is a rare opportunity to work with a very active ‘hot’ desk from day one, earn a competitive basic salary along with awesome rewards, and be part of a proactive growing team.
Enjoy a generous bonus structure with ‘uncapped’ bonuses up to 30%, which are paid on a quarterly basis, benefit from flexible working and a £250 personal development fund?
This role is based in Cambridge and will include fully expensed travel to Central London for meetings with client and candidates.
A Snapshot of us…
At Premier Resourcing, We are proud of our open and honest culture. We have a no filter environment, which means we encourage you to speak your mind and in return be truly listened too. Your ideas and suggestions count, from how you run your desk to helping shape the direction that our agency takes. We’re on this journey together.
Our team is collaborative, supportive and fun loving; we enjoy regular socials and nights out to add to the Premier vibe.
We are passionate individuals, and we really care about doing a great job; that’s what makes us a success story and how we stand out from other recruiters.
We do not ‘cold call’ or work in an aggressive sales like manner, we prefer to foster trust with candidates and clients offering in-depth knowledge of the market and ‘best practice’ service.
From graduate to board level, you will work with our truly impressive client list recruiting PR, digital and integrated communications professionals across all industry sectors from the top PR and digital consultancies based to leading blue-chip organisations based in London and wider UK.
You will cover a broad range of disciplines that include marketing communications, digital, Social Media, Brand PR, Financial; Corporate communications, internal comms and public affairs. You will be introduced to a warm desk and will be responsible for nurturing clients and candidates by providing an exemplary service and become their ‘recruiter of choice’.
We are looking for…
- A PR & communications professional looking to get into recruitment, OR an existing Recruitment Consultant from any discipline looking to move into the PR & creative sectors
- A strong academic profile – preferably degree educated
- A flair for building and maintaining professional relationships and networking
- A natural empathy for others and strong emotional intelligence
- A sound knowledge of social media
- Self-motivated, well organised and passionate about what you do
- A team player who would relish the chance to manage their own portfolio of clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially minded and results and rewards motivated.
- A talent for absorbing information quickly
- A sense of humour with a friendly, integral approach
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- An eye for detail
- An interest in researching the PR market place
What’s On Offer?
- THE BEST TOOLS
We offer LinkedIn Pro Recruiter Licences, access to the leading industry resources and innovative recruiter tools.
25 days holiday which increases by a day each year up to a maximum of 30 days.
- AWESOME REWARDS
Our consultants are given competitive basic salaries plus substantial ‘uncapped’ bonuses up to 30% on top which are paid on a quarterly basis.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING
We work on a virtual desktop platform which will allow you to work anywhere with a Wi-Fi connection. Where needed we offer the chance to work from home on occasion – whether it’s to help manage child care demands, or get your boiler fixed we realise that you’ve got commitments that require flexibility.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND
We believe in lifelong learning so will support you with £250 annually to spend on developing personal or work skills.
You will also expect to receive regular industry specific webinars delivered by experts. Mentoring by Louise our MD who will guide you on your career journey and you will be paired with a member of the team.
We also provide you with a clear path to progression by expanding your skillset and responsibility which leads to the recognition and all the rewards that go with it!
We would love to hear from Recruitment Consultants or PR & communications professionals looking for a new challenge and who want to be part of a successful and fast-growing team.
Hit the apply button or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is not for you but can recommend someone who would be ideal, then we are offering £150 of Amazon Vouchers for any you refer and we place in this role as a thank you from us!
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Education Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in Cambridge