Account Manager - Financial PR / Investor / Sustainability
Currently recruiting for Account Manager, but happy to meet others for future roles - at least three further hires required this year.
Sillion is a new agency transitioning from founder + cloud of freelancers, to a fast-growing permanent staff. We are a year old, have strong and growing cashflows and a broad portfolio of clients ranging from SMEs to the FTSE. We also work internationally, with clients in the UK, Europe and Asia.
We offer a full suite of communications services for companies in: renewables, energy, infrastructure, transport, and related technologies - big tangible assets, big impacts on society and the environment. Within these industries our services include: Financial PR, crisis, M&A/IPO, IR, policy, corporate communications.
Outside of these industries we offer CSR / ESG / responsibility advice to all companies. We have big plans, are moving quickly, and need smart brains. If you are really great at your job, fun and clever, we would love to meet you.
- Competitive salaries DOE - we want the very best people
- Full private medical
- Formal external training as required
- Bonus scheme
- Potential for equity options after first year
We offer faster progression, better pay, more opportunities and a good deal more excitement and adventure than you are likely to find at other agencies. You will also be working on clients and issues that have a beneficial impact on the world rather than soulless spinning.
We want to build the most respected agency in the sector, doing the best work for clients, and having fun with other smart people.
- Ability to provide strategic communications advice to wide range of clients.
- At least 3 years experience in communications with ability to lead an account (albeit with some support and direction).
- Prior experience in being the main day-to-day contact on accounts.
- Confidence in all aspects of client servicing from planning to execution.
- Understanding and experience of capital markets communications helpful but not essential, we are happy to train the right person.
- Strong and confident writer with experience of writing/editing op-eds, press releases etc.
- Interest in the areas in which we work... we are proud of our ability to be nerdy, and are (for example) more enthused by subjects like engineering, space, renewables, than by media, fintech, retail.
- Self starting / disciplined - we know this is a generic request that all companies make, but in our current stage of growth, it is a necessity.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and enthusiasm for joining a young growing business.
- Demonstrable interest and achievement in an extra-curricular field is also of interest, though not essential.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Utilities Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)