Account Director - Home Improvements!
My client is a lovely agency of 15 people, based in Farringdon, who have a very long-standing reputation in the industry! They have a mix of sustainability, insurance, energy, home improvement, food, drink, lifestyle, fashion and beauty across both B2B and B2C disciplines. The agency is looking for a confident and experienced Account Director, to replace someone that is leaving after 10 years on their B2B accounts. This is such a lovely role for the right person and clearly a great agency given there are several members of this small team that have been with the agency for many years!
The business to business team consists of three core people, all reporting into a Director, therefore it is key that the Account Director they are looking to hire, is nurturing and a real team player with the junior members of the team. The rest of the agency spans B2B on certain clients, and there is an opportunity for anyone coming on board, who would like to dip their toes into the consumer side. This aside, guidance and support is key in this team/agency and therefore the cultural fit imperative. Flexible/remote working and varying benefits are in place at the agency to ensure staff have a really happy, work/life balance.
The B2B clients currently that sit within this team cover home improvements as a whole ranging from energy, skylights, radiators, construction, regeneration, architecture, interiors and so forth, therefore this role would suit anyone that has either experience of this sector, or have an interest and willing to get stuck in!
Professional and business skills required:
- Overall responsibility for a number of agreed accounts; identification of the client’s objectives; development of an appropriate communication strategy
- Responsibility for the agreed client programme and meeting KPIs; focus on adding value through setting of clear targets, ensuring application of Best Practice, thorough evaluation and management of client’s expectations
- Delivery of clever strategies and planning informed by digital analysis and insights
- Development of creative and paths (including digital and social media programmes) for client campaigns, preparation of proposals for approval by Company Director and leading role in presentations
- Confident presentation and communication skills applied both internally with teams and externally with clients and business prospects
- Anticipate potential problem areas, devise solutions and communicate to client
- Proven media skills at senior level, handling strategic and issue-led media communication
- Overall responsibility for quality control across all day to day work for client; sign off on press communication
- Demonstration of an in-depth knowledge of client’s business and market, theirmedia and the wider industry and economical issues; possess the ability to hold informed discussions with journalists on behalf of the client
- Understanding of the agencies’ business plan and how it will be achieved
- Understanding of personal revenue, profit and cost targets to deliver against business plan
Please get in touch for more information if the above sounds of interest, this role is one to grab if you’re looking for development, to work with a nice team and have a great work/life balance!
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Account Director Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Retail / Wholesale Account Director Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Environmental Account Director Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Utilities Account Director Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (East)