Senior Account Manager / Account Director / Senior Account Director
My client is a large global agency that are a strategy and communications advisory, working in close partnership with clients to help them address their biggest reputational and business issues. They have four areas to the agency; Campaigning, Strategy, Political and Financial. They have a thriving senior team and a reputation that is outstanding. My client is currently hiring an Account Director / Senior Account Director within their campaigning team, who plays a pivotal role in providing the highest quality of services to their clients! The role will mean you will act as a day-to-day lead for all client projects and oversee team delivery. The team has an established and trusted relationship with clients and are the go-to advisor.
This hire is going to be for an exceptional candidate, with varied experience and wide-ranging perspectives. You’ll be able to cut across sectors and switch seamlessly between all disciplines, from reactive issues management to proactive storytelling. Like the agency, you’ll be intellectually curious, creative, collaborative and eager to learn.
My clients’ approach is to consider all audiences which is why they’re built to be different. In a climate that no longer respects boundaries or disciplines, they are not limited by sector divisions or traditional silos like ‘consumer’, ‘corporate’ or ‘digital’. They organise their skills and expertise under one campaigning approach – drawing on disciplines including social, digital, traditional media relations, content creation, employee engagement/internal comms, issues management – to reach the audiences that matter. This is an exciting approach that many other communications agencies’ don’t follow.
My client brings together sophisticated researchers, brilliant creatives, well-connected media operators, expert brand and social strategists, financial market specialists, geopolitical intelligence, organisational change specialists, as well as seasoned political and social campaigners.
Clients include some very big industry players across retail, restaurant groups, telecommunications, investment banking and drinks to name a few.
- Provide day-to-day client team direction and management
- Act as a proactive coach and mentor across teams
- Contribute to new business lead development and pitches
- Play an active role in growing clients organically
- Ensure high standards across all teams
- Establish strong client relationships
- Provide in-depth knowledge of client’s business and industries and share this widely
- Keep well informed and use a broad range of sources to build opinion and ideas
Skills and Experience
- Around 6-9 years’ experience in a communications role
- Excellent communications (oral and written) & presenting skills
- Knowledgeable about and adept at working with media and influencers
- Enthusiastic about the importance of creativity in campaigning
- Exceptional client (or internal stakeholder) handling skills
- Experience giving high-level strategic counsel
- Confident at quickly becoming a subject matter expert
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to lead, inspire and develop teams
- Ability to anticipate requests before they are received
- A positive, flexible and ambitious team player
- Works well under pressure
- A good head for numbers
The staff retention at this agency is amazing with excellent benefits, perks and personal development! Please get in touch if you would like to hear more!
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Senior Account Manager Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)