Communications Executive (in house)
This fast growth company, with a great brand and story, invests in entrepreneurial individuals and industries with big thinking, world-changing ideas.
Based in central London, with over 500 employees, they now have hundreds of thousands customers and their investment has put more than £5 million into the UK economy. They also launched their own corporate foundation supporting small charities across the UK, with both money and time.
They describe themselves as a challenger brand, despite being established for nearly 20 years, because they're super ambitious and want to continue to grow their consumer / household presence. This Communications Executive role is a vital part of this growth and would suit someone equally as ambitious and entrepreneurial, that genuinely wants to make a difference to the success of a business.
The role: Communications Executive
The company is looking to hire an in house Communications Executive to join its growing team. You'll be joining a 40-strong Marketing and Communications team, reporting to the Communications Director. In the communications part of the team, they also have a Communications Executive, and a Head of Communications and another Communications Manager for specific business functions.
This role will be responsible for managing a busy press office and giving an exception service to their media, investors and stakeholders. The aim for the comms team is for more people in the UK to have heard of the company and understand what they do and why they should care.
- Running the day to day of a press office - including, being the front line for the media managing incoming enquiries and reaching out proactively to the media
- Taking the lead on monitoring and sharing insights / coverage
- Writing written press materials including quotes and statements
- Delivering internal communications in the form of 'Octopus in the News'
- Leading quarterly internal press office reports
What are they looking for?:
- Someone with around 1-2 years agency side PR experience that understands how to manage multiple different projects
- A bright, hungry and ambitious person, that is excited to make the role their own
- Someone that can show initiative and bring ideas to the team
The successful Communications Executive will be offered a basic salary between £25k and £30k, depending on experience. Additionally:
- A non-contributory pension scheme
- Private health insurance for the whole family
- Life and critical illness cover
- Income protection
- Childcare vouchers
If you have the relevant experience for this Communications Executive role, please don't hesitate to contact Alexandra on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 826 1222.