Global PR Manager (luxury)
This independent, family owned luxury company has several brands underneath their group umbrella and operates in over 30 countries. They're an iconic company, steeped in heritage and with a fantastic story and inspiring brand values.
As an employer they encourage diversity and flexible working - they're big on work-life balance and are supportive through all stages of personal and professional development.
The role: Global PR Manager
This role will help drive the evolution of brand PR and advocacy in the company with the purpose of inspiring a life time of love their luxury brands.
The Global PR Manager will define the luxury opportunity for PR and advocacy and drive this through programmes, partnerships and campaigns. In collaboration with the Global Brand Teams, this person will take responsibility for projects and campaigns, working closely with external agencies, media, influencers and cross-functional teams to deliver PR and Brand advocacy excellence.
This newly created Global PR Manager role sits within an extended team of 15 people, leading strategic ideas in order to position and communicate their brands in a global market. They will manage one direct line report.
What they're looking for in a Global PR Manager:
- Strong consumer PR experience with luxury brands - this is essential
- Experience developing strategy and coming up with ideas and plans
- The ability to manage stakeholders and not be afraid to challenge their thinking
- Good management skills
- An excellent writer and presenter
- Ideally global experience (although this isn't a pre-requisite)
- A strong network of contacts
- Flexibility in ways of working
- Ability to build the role and activities based on the business priorities
As this is a new role, you must also be adaptable and able to implement your own structures and processes.
Salary and benefits:
- Highly competitive basic salary and strong bonus
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working opportunities
If this Global PR Manager role could be of interest, please contact Alex Lewington on email@example.com