The Company: National Leisure Company who expect commitment and hard work which is rewarded with flexible working when needed and excellent employee development and training opportunities.
The Role: Due to continued growth, one of my favourite clients is looking for two PR Officers to join the PR team. Responsible for managing the reputation of the organisation through the planning and development of PR strategies and delivering a positive and impactful PR plan. These are regional roles that support a number of sites within each region. Based at the head office in Hinckley, the roles do require travel into the regions when needed and so all applicants MUST have their own transport.
- Handling media enquiries
- Researching and writing press releases, case studies, speeches
- Selling stories to media contacts both nationally and locally
- Manage any crisis communications
- Assist with organising events such as community days or new site launches; ensure all relevant press contacts are in attendance
- Develop relationships with all stakeholders across the business
- Monitoring press coverage
- Research and draft entries for industry awards
The Candidate: You will have previous experience within a PR role, either agency side or in-house. With very strong written skills and excellent verbal communication skills, you will be comfortable liaising with stakeholders of all levels and have experience of developing relationships with media contacts. With a highly organised and flexible approach, you will thrive in a busy working environment and be happy to travel into your region occasionally to meet with site and regional managers.
As well as the salary, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 20 days holiday + BH, free gym membership, pension, retail discount.
This PR Officer role is commutable from Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire
PR Officer, Leicestershire, £compet