Senior Account Executive/Account Manager – Corporate comms for bluechip brands
We are looking for a Corporate Senior Account Executive/Account Manager to work across a range of blue chip brands including the likes of Airbus, Network Rail, Alpen Cereal, Centrica and Money Corp.
Whilst this is a corporate role, the agency and culture is anything but with a relaxed, environment – no suits here! Part of a top advertising group, the entire agency is around 60, with a corporate team of around 12 meaning vacancies don’t come up often in this team.
When it comes to culture, the environment is relaxed with regular office drinks, pub quizzes, summer and Christmas parties. They really value their staff with a super benefits package that includes:
· Bonus scheme
· Gym membership discount
· Company phone
· Permanent health insurance
· Private health insurance
· Life assurance
· 25 days annual leave - after 2 years service, rises by an additional day each year up to a max of 30
· Pension contribution up to 5%
· Season ticket loan
· Childcare vouchers
· Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
· Subsidised work perks e.g. yoga, nails, massages
· Passion day (win a day off work to pursue a personal interest)
The Role – Senior Account Executive/Account Manager – Corporate
We are looking for someone with a solid background in corporate and/or B2B, with a proven agency side track record to join the close knit, talented team. Your work will span media relations, digital content marketing, issues management, employee engagement and thought leadership.
This is a key position for the practice with lots of opportunity to shine and build your skills on a fantastic client portfolio.
A full job spec can be supplied upon application.
For more information please contact Charlotte Bradshaw. E: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)