Account Manager/Senior Account Manager – Healthcare Communications
One of the world’s largest PR agencies is looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager into their thriving Healthcare team.
This role will require you to work on the communication of cutting-edge medicine and technology in oncology, pathology and gastro-intestinal disease. The role will involve project managing the communication of data, publications, regulatory milestones and the global launch of new products. They will be in a key role, working with our in-house planners, digital, media and creative specialists to plan and develop a variety of content for trade, business and consumer media, online platforms, social media and issues management.
If you are looking to join a massive agency with a multiple of global offices and work in a role that will actively effect change within the Healthcare sector that please read on below!
- Manage day-to-day running of specific client accounts, aiming to fulfil the agreed brief
- Oversee team compilation and distribution of client reports and press materials
- Devise PR strategies to meet clients’/potential clients’ briefs
- Organise and manage press briefings, junkets and launches
- Pro-active feature placement
- Pro-active media and influencer engagement, leading team publicist
- Identify additional revenue opportunities from existing clients
- Initiate new business contacts and help to prepare new business proposals
- A strong client and project manager, able to be on hand for our clients and encourage them to embrace bold ideas through sound strategic counsel and creative insight
- Significant experience in Healthcare Communications
- A trusted line manager who will encourage fierce collaboration and help the junior team members go beyond their comfort zones
- A background in science
- A senior advisor who can consult with conviction both with clients and internally
- You will pursue brilliance in the new business arena
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.