Social Media Consultant - Corporate
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic senior account executive with 2+ years agency experience who is geared to channel the power of social media to shape the reputation of global businesses. Key responsibilities will include: planning and strategy, copywriting, managing social media communities, designing social media assets, owning creative processes, reporting and insights.
This is a career move to join one of the best, most polished teams in the industry. You would be given the opportunity to provide clients with strategic advice on how to manage their social media presence, you'd be joining a small team with a family-feel who sit within a large global network of best-in-class experts and you'd be producing award-winning work in the best social media practice in London.
With a Bachelor's degree at 2:1 or higher, you'll be ambitious, proactive and looking for a career move by joining one of the most desirable employers in the industry. You'll be passionate about the potential for social media to shape and enhance communications and will be an active participant on social media channels, always obsessed with new features, developments and innovations - and able to articulate these to clients who may need educating.
In return, you'll receive a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential. In short, you'll be joining the best in class!
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)