Change Communications Manager
Are you an experienced Change Communications Manager, with deep knowledge of transformation and cultural change, looking to join one of world's leading professional services firms?
EMR are working with a Top 4 consulting business to recruit a Change Communications Manager, on a 12-month FTC, who will focus on behaviour change and adoption of new technology.
You will provide communications counsel to senior leaders and utilise a range of channels, including: Events, Webinars, SharePoint, TV screens, Yammer and ambient media to engage the firm's consultants.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support Technology & Business Support functions with change communications programmes, providing expert communications counsel to senior leaders
- Focusing on behaviour change, transformation and new technology adoption, create and deliver the internal communications strategy
- Create communications using a variety off offline and online communications channels
- Measure, analyse and make recommendations off the back of communications campaigns
- Manage communications agencies
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Experience of transformation and change communications, with an emphasis on new technology adoption
- Communications experience gained within professional services, or large corporate and highly matrixed organisations
- A 'hands-on' communications manager, capable and eager to create content yourself
- Internal Communications channel management experience, including Yammer and SharePoint
- Agency management experience
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please apply now!
EMR are a specialist communications recruitment agency, covering: Communications, PR, Internal Communications, Investor Relations, Stakeholder Engagement, and External Communications.