PR Officer at listed global brokerage giant
This listed global insurance brokerage firm is looking for a PR officer to build relationships with the trade and business press and to create content for its various communications channels. Our client’s comms team is highly regarded in the sector and the job holder will be working closely with a friendly, bright and inspiring comms director as well as two senior managers.
This brokerage firm look after individual clients to FTSE organisations, oversee the retail arm across UK branches, manage a wholesale division plus underwriting services. It’s seen as an ethical company within the industry and they are a great company to work for as they and see the value of communications both internally and externally.
The comms team is based in smart modern central London offices and culturally the business has a family feel; there is a lot of trust, pride and sense of value. The comms team are good calibre, impressive operators with a clear vision for the brand.
Key challenges and opportunities in this PR officer role:
- Build and maintain relationships with the trade and national press and be the ambassador for the company
- Support the senior comms manager and Head of Comms on crisis and issues management
- Work with the team and PR agency to generate content and contribute to a thought-leadership strategy
- Produce content for all channels including press releases, blogs, articles, and social media
- Support the comms team for getting news agenda out there– this could be talking about issues such as risk management to trade credit etc.
- Analysing media coverage
Key attributes and experience for this PR officer role:
- You will have experience of corporate communications for the broader financial services sector working at SAE/ Junior AM level at an agency or in house as a PR Executive/ PR officer
- Have media relations experience
- Confident to pick up the phone and build relations with insurance trade press and national business press
- A good writer for finance related topics
To be considered for this PR Officer role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Sarah Leembruggen on 020 7903 9291 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -