Communications Executive – In House – Global provider to the travel industry-£26 to £30,000-Richmond
Communications Executive (AE/SAE level) – In House – Global provider to the travel industry – Richmond Upon Thames – £26,000 to £30,000 depending on experience, plus outstanding benefits and career progression
My client is the leading technology solutions provider to the US$8 trillion travel industry. Their platforms help major airlines, hotel and travel agency customers grow their businesses and transform the traveller experience. Each minute, they serve thousands of shops, board thousands of passengers, and process hundreds of bookings.The scale, breadth and depth of their technology is unmatched and sustains a complex industry. Over the years, they have shaped and modernized the travel industry. They pioneered online travel agencies, corporate booking tools, revenue management, and web and mobile itinerary tools. Their travel marketplace transacts more than US$120 billion of travel spend per year. And they are the world’s largest provider of airline and hotel technology. They have been named in the InformationWeek 500 list of the most innovative technology companies for 11 consecutive years. And InformationWeek named them seventh on its list of the “Greatest Software Ever Written.”
My client now seeks a proactive, savvy and resourceful Communications Executive (AE/SAE level) to be based in their European head office in Richmond Upon Thames.
- Under general supervision, provides support in communicating the corporate image through researching, writing, editing, press releases, white papers, speeches, internal communications, online communications and other related documents.
- Assists with the development and execution of tactical PR plans across the EMEA region.
- Assists the EMEA communications team with daily reporting and helps coordinate communications activities such as company or industry events and trade shows.
- Drafting communications materials, such as press releases, public speaker notes, internal comms material, social media posts and press briefing documents - Supporting the EMEA communications team to deliver external events - Pulling together daily news reports for global colleagues and executives - Helping the EMEA communications team create engaging presentations for delivery at industry events - Creating and maintaining press lists for media across EMEA - Collating content for media pitches and enquiries, and researching new story ideas from within the company - Keeping a regular flow of social media content coming from the EMEA region, and liaising with the social media team in Dallas - Keeping team reporting tools up-to-date and devising monthly press coverage reports - Providing proof reading, editing and communications advice and services to internal colleagues and customers - Helping the local team facilitate internal “town hall” meetings and staff events
- At least 12-18 months’ experience in communications either in-house or agency
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A proven track record in delivering high-quality communications material for a range of audiences
- Strong organisational skills
This is an amazing opportunity for a PR professional to join a most prestigious US global corporation. My Client offers a most competitive salary between £26,000 and £30,000 depending on experience plus superior benefit package you would associate with a major Fortune500 company.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com