PR & Communications Executive
Nelsons is the UK’s largest manufacturer of natural healthcare products, operating in the market place for over 150 years with a wide range of brands and products; inspiring generations to live healthier and happier lives. We are proud of our brands - RESCUE range, Bach Original Flower Remedies, Spatone, Nelsons Arnicare, Nelsons Teetha, Nelsons creams including H+Care and Nelsons homeopathic ClikPak range – which are distributed worldwide to over 60 countries.
The PR & Communications Executive will support the day to day running of the Consumer Communications department, helping both the PR Manager & Head of Consumer Communications as well as developing their own PR & Influencer campaigns for two brands in the UK market. The role will mainly cover PR & Influencer activities but will also be responsible for looking after the platforms used by the Communications team such as Response Source, Cision & Sprinklr (social media management) as well as compiling evaluation reports and analysing the impact of the campaigns e.g. Google Analytics or E-commerce sites.
- Write press releases & PR campaigns for the Nelsons Baby brand & Bach Original Flower Remedies.
- Support the PR team in Ireland with content and PR ideas for the Nelsons Baby brand
- Assist PR Manager with writing press releases for RESCUE & Spatone
- Track industry news and trends in the press
- Monitor Response Source daily and pitch to the media
- Manage the UK influencer databases across the brands and act as the first point of contact for all new influencer and media enquiries
- Assist the PR Manager with influencer content creation on the TRIBE platform
- Effectively monitor and measure PR / influencer activity
- Assist with product award entries for all brands in the UK market
- Mount and evaluate press & influencer coverage,
- Manage the sample stock cupboard, (log invoices and mailouts)
- Actively contribute ideas to deliver the brand PR strategies
- Develop knowledge of monitoring tools - such as Google Analytics, Response Source, Tribe and Cision. As well as supporting the Head of Consumer Communications with reporting and social listening on Sprinklr (our global social media monitoring tool)
- Develop an understanding of integrated marketing and PR campaign tactics that impact business goals
Education / Qualifications
- Educated to degree
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 12 months experience working in-house or at a PR agency.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
- Professionalism and confidence when dealing with key influencers – whether they are journalists, influencer or colleagues across the international business
- Well organised
- Excellent writing skills
- IT Literate, including MS Office Suite
- Team Player
- Self Motivated
- Results Driven