AM - brilliant, rapidly growing, tech PR agency, constantly innovating in its approach to PR
My client is a rapidly growing PR agency, set up by two notable and respected figures from the tech PR industry. Its founders have a combined 25 years’ communications experience working for blue chip telecoms operators, cutting-edge financial tech brands and ambitious technology startups. It is rapidly building a reputation for pushing the boundaries of comms activity, constantly innovating in its approach to PR.
Through a combination of building powerful networks, thought leadership, traditional media relations and digital engagement, it helps technology-driven businesses build brands, scale their business, manage their reputation and, crucially, set themselves apart. The team is passionate about the role of strategic PR and genuinely quality communications. It has won its clients new customers, VC funding, new executive talent, external accreditation and staff retention. In short, its campaigns make a difference.
The business is flying and as such it is looking for an Account Manager to drive accounts and help the agency grow with impact.
Key criteria include:
- an absolute go-getting, self-starting type
- existing corporate and / or b2b PR experience. Experience in tech PR would be advantageous, and an interest in the sector is essential
- a talent for translating complex subjects to capture the attention of the media, your clients and colleagues
- a desire to make your mark on a growing business and get involved behind the scenes
- a thirst for news and an exceptional knowledge of the media landscape with views on how its evolution will impact businesses
- the willingness and ability to support junior members of the team in their learning and development, by providing clear feedback and considered advice
- you care about the future of PR, about the difference you make to clients, about the impact you have on your team and about your opportunity to evolve a business.
The founders are hell bent on making this a brilliant place to work. They have fostered a fun and highly progressive culture, and already attracted impressive practitioners from some of the industry's best known agencies. The advantage for prospective employees is they can get much closer to their clients than they might in other agencies, and have scope to work on meaty activity they genuinely enjoy. Not box ticking.
I would also highlight there will be a lot of opportunities for this person to get involved in the activities of the company itself, not just client activity. Employees have already helped develop and launch a training academy, a major piece of work around quality, and a CSR programme.
More searches like this
- Consumer Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)