Job Title: Account Manager
Consumer Software and Gaming
Location: Central London
Day rate £120 - £200
Duration: Ongoing rolling contract
About the Software Gaming Agency
A one-off, unmissable opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join a multi-sector agency, in one of the fastest-growing and most dynamic sectors in the UK. You will have the opportunity to work with a real mix of gaming clients including their smartphone gaming portfolio, whilst working in a collaborative environment with an agency that pushes their client's and internal teams expectations every day of the week.
About the Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop your PR skills, as you implement highly strategic and successful social content across all channels developing exceptional media relations.
Key Aspects of the Account Manager role
- You will deliver high quality coverage and understand the art of running content-led press office accounts
- You must be creative but also accountable for your content and the results it brings
- Intuitive and perceptive your content must stand out and grab consumers attentions
- Have a high level of personal execution when it comes to campaigns
What you need to bring with you
- Excellent media contacts across the tech and game space including the nationals
- Superb attention to detail
- Great social media experience with knowledge of tools such as Sprinklr, Cision or similar
- An in-depth consumer tech knowledge that you'll need to share with the media
- Influencer campaign experience
- Client facing experience ideally with big brands
- An attention to detail
- Video gaming skills and a passion to immerse in its culture
- Be a KPI ninja with reporting your only weapon
If you are currently working as a Senior Account Executive, Account Manager or Senior Account Manager and want to work with a collection of outstanding consumer brands. Apply now and you can have the chance to work with an agency that has been recognised for its great culture and acknowledged as one of the best PR Agencies to work for in 2019
Additional Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager
- At least 3 years' agency-side PR experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Passion, creativity, and all the qualities of a team player
- Strong consumer experience
- Experience of contributing and leading pan-European agency conference calls
- Online battle skills from League of Legends
- Be a PC gamer with first hand Esports experience and everything multi-player
Depending on your circumstances, this role could develop into a temp-to-perm or can be undertaken solely as a contract role.
To apply, or find out more information about the Account Manager role, send your CV to email@example.com now.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive