SENIOR ASSOCIATE / ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR | Natural Resources
We’re on the hunt for a Senior Associate or an Associate Director to join this high profile corporate comms agency and be a part of their Natural Resources team.
Ideally, the successful applicant will be fluent in both English and Italian and will have experience in the Energy and Mining sectors, notably oil, gas, electricity and mining. They will join a diverse and dynamic team and will play an integral role in building and developing communications strategies in support to some of the UK’s most high profile companies. The team also has involvement in a number of other sectors and so there is also a generalist element to the role.
The role will include:
- Devising and implementing communications strategies and programmes
- Developing messaging material for key comms collaterals
- Researching, news monitoring, press analysis
- Forging productive relationships with clients, media and investment analysts
- Developing and shaping content
Key Skills required
- A relevant background in PR and experience in supporting capital markets transaction
- A demonstrable interest in the natural resources environment
- Bilingual English and Italian both written and oral
- Media relations – understanding of the broad media landscape
- A good understanding of how the City and the wider financial community operates
I you would like to view the full job description, please send your CV details to: CVS@carterferris.co.uk or email email@example.com direct. 0203 397 7543 / 07702 186 088