PR Manager - Inhouse - FMCG
NEW London In-house
A world leading FMCG client of ours is looking to hire a Media Manager into their in-house team. You will be working within an incredible press team who help build trust within a business working with journalists and stakeholders. You will have excellent communication skills and have an in depth knowledge of the media in general and already have a book full of journalist contacts ideally within the retail field. You must have a can do attitude at all times and work well under pressure.
- You will be handling media relations and ensuring a rapid, well-crafted response
- Working well with the Group Comms and wider business to ensure relevant teams and stakeholders are engaged on media opportunities
- Planning and executing media campaigns
- Effectively managing and maintaining relationships with key journalists and media outlets
- Advising and coaching senior colleagues on handling media-related matters
- Following all business code of conduct at all times
- Experience delivering engaging and effective media campaigns
- Experience working with difficult journalists and national/trade outlets
- People management preferred but not essential
Apply below to hear more or email email@example.com for more information.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago — LA – London – Sydney – Melbourne