Senior Account Director - Associate Director - Work From Home
We're seeking strong a strong PR consultant to work for an award winning PR agency. The agency has won numerous awards and they are fully integrated, and now seek either a senior account director or associate director with excellent experience in the tech and or personal financial services b2c/b2b sector. This role is offered a permanent role and work from home, with one day in London for meetings.
Alongside the permanent staff they want to build a network of experienced consultants, who are happy to mainly work on their own working across mostly personal financial services brands, mainly in the B2C space, but there will be some B2B work.
As a company, they are moving towards a work from home model. With offices based in the West End and Bath. You can be located throughout the UK or be based in either hub.
They will still have a central hub in London - in Spaces on Oxford Street (Regus owned brand - with the look and feel of a WeWork) and a base in Bath (where the owners of the business live and work). They'll also still have permanent staff who will go into the office spaces every day but have the option to work from home as well.
They are looking for the following:
* a strong B2C background, agency side and or in-house - across personal finance/financial services clients
* some B2B and corporate experience would also be advantageous.
* someone who can hit the ground running and are able to run accounts with minimal input
* strong client handling skills - this is key
* a proven track record securing media coverage
If you love working closely with clients and being part of a team that can offer remote working then this is the perfect role for you. They will offer a base of £65-£75k+package - please apply on line or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Head of Group / Department Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Head of Group / Department Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Head of Group / Department Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Head of Group / Department Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Head of Group / Department Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)