Change Communications Officer
Do you have a strong interest in politics and local government? Are you looking to develop your career in Internal Communications? If so, we would love to hear from you. A new position has arisen for a Change Communications Officer to join a local London council. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to broaden their communications skillset as you will be exposed to all areas of communications, including intranet content creation, marketing, digital, stakeholder engagement and conference management.
You will be taking the lead on transformation communications, creating engaging content and overall, implementing successful internal campaigns to engage staff. This is therefore an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a diverse role within a supportive team.
• Developing and implementing the staff engagement and internal communications strategy
• Budget management
• Evaluating the effectiveness of internal communication activity and provide advice on how benchmarking and evaluation results should steer communication strategy
• Working collaboratively with partners and stakeholders to deliver the council’s objectives
• Communicating with all departments, partners, agencies and with the wider local and central government community the council’s approach to staff engagement
• Experience and an understanding of internal Communications
• Experience of design and delivering communications campaigns
• Experience of generating new and creative ideas
• An understanding of public sector / local government communications
If you would like the opportunity to apply, please get in touch. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org