Account Manager - Superb Benefits
Want to work with a variety of fantastic innovative technology clients, that will include, gadgets, software, apps and more, all within an amazing international global client remit? We have partnered with a 40 strong PR agency who have offices in the UK and US and due to the number of exciting new business wins are now expanding and are seeking a Tech B2B Account Manager.
They can offer you, a base of £30-£37k, pension, UNLIMITED holiday + Christmas closed, flexible hours and everyone finishes at 5.30pm - NO late nights here, they promote and focus on work-life balance, There's also private health cover, a laptop, phone, and they will also pay for your home broadband! They offer personal training and career development. The creative and buzzy team can offer you an agency that is fully integrated and your chance to work on award-winning thought-provoking campaigns. Plus there are great staff away days, team lunches, drinks Friday, personal training and development plan - and even MORE!
What they are seeking is a fab Account Manager who loves PR, and thrives on writing and building brands. Who loves working on fully integrated and creative campaigns. You will have a mix of completely different clients, offering you a wide range of experience all within the thriving and diverse technology sector.
If you are now looking for a company that will offer you a great package, a creative and fun team, awesome accounts and fantastic career development, within an agency that promotes work-life balance then this is the perfect role for you.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)