PR Executive - In-House - 12 month maternity cover
We are looking for a PR Executive with experience in a media relations, for 12 months fixed term maternity cover. You will have experience in the corporate, b2b or professional services sector. If you love media relations and looking to work for a global FTSE 100 organisation this role could open lots of doors for you and provide you with amazing experience.
Working alongside the Global Head of PR, PR Managers and Marketing team, this role requires you to have excellent writing skills, the ability to identify potential media stories, review content and produce a clear and compelling narrative.
• Media research: identify key target journalists in national, trade, online and broadcast media
• PR campaigns and support the PR Managers
• Press office, monitor media coverage,
• Media monitoring
This is a varied role, within a highly supportive team, and a unique and valuable experience, that will also offer you fresh new challenges and excel your career.
They will offer a base of £30-£35k, 25 days holiday, plus package, amazing offices in central London, supportive team, varied role, amazing experience, the chance to work for a global organisation that will only benefit your CV and skills moving forward.
Please apply on line or e-mail email@example.com or call Justyne 07971 361 206
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)