Account Executive - Leading tech brand
Calling all tech lovers!
Are you a hard-working and determined Account Executive ready for a new challenge? Want to work within one of the UK’s top tech press offices? Then read on.
- Strong interest and understanding of technology; photography and fintech would be amazing;
- Experienced at media relations;
- Strong writer;
- Strong knowledge of social media management and moderation is a requirement.
- A willingness to succeed, will be proactive and will take pride in their work;
- Ambitious player with a hard work ethic who is keen to progress their career;
- Successfully pitch from client brief and follow through to secure quality coverage;
- Confident client-facing account handler with an ability to work proactively and with minimal supervision;
- Ability to adapt quickly and contribute to the team’s development and understanding in this sector;
- Good time and workload management skills – must be a strong multi-tasker;
- A good team player who is willing to learn and who can take constructive criticism / responds well to being challenged;
- Excellent attention to detail & organisational skills.
- 22 days’ holiday, rising to 27 after five years.
- During summer months (July – September), you can finish at 3pm on a Thursday or Friday to get away early and enjoy the sunshine. You can do this on three occasions
- Generous pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- A formal training programme is in place to help you develop your career and personal development plans
- A full social programme throughout the year, including: Friday at Four cocktail trolley every week, Friday at Five buffet, monthly ‘Thirsty Thursdays’ drinks, summer party and Christmas party
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via email@example.com