Account Manager - B2B Tech
If you thrive off a busy environment and have a strong interest in technology – this is the ideal role for you.
My client is looking for an Account Manager to work within one of their leading tech brand’s press offices. No day is the same and you’ll certainly never get bored.
This is a fantastic opportunity – one not to miss. Get in touch today so we can get the balling rolling.
- Experience on a busy press office of a large brand
- Keen interest in news
- Be able to keep calm under pressure
- Highly-motivated self-starter with an impressive track record of work on a UK press office
- Strong desire to succeed, will be proactive and will take pride in their work and on behalf of their clients
- Exceptional client relationship management, ability to build trust and positive relationships at all client levels
- Impressive knowledge of the UK media and current affairs
- Willingness to contribute to the overall development of the agency – working collaboratively with colleagues to support the culture, growth and future direction of the business
- 22 days’ holiday, rising to 27 after five years.
- During summer months (July – September), you can finish at 3pm on a Thursday or Friday to get away early and enjoy the sunshine. You can do this on three occasions
- Generous pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- A formal training programme is in place to help you develop your career and personal development plans
- A full social programme throughout the year
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via firstname.lastname@example.org