Account Manager - intelligent consumer campaigns in a brilliant strategic comms agency
This highly respected strategic communications consultancy boasts a client list that any global agency would be proud of. It excels at bringing a particularly consultative and intelligent approach to comms and is now looking to recruit a first rate Account Manager. This role will focus primarily on consumer work streams but touch on some corporate activity too.
'Strategy’ is a term banded around a lot in the industry, but this agency definitely sits at the strategic end of the comms spectrum. As such, whether it's for consumer or corporate activity, the team looks for people who have the ability to analyse and connect business priorities with the wider world and culture, finding a compelling narrative to tell.
The focus of its work is on getting really deep into a client's business and the issues that face their leaders. The work is always meaty and varied, including strategic media relations, thought leadership, social purpose & sustainability strategy, influencer programmes, future trends & insight generation, and digital campaigns.
The agency has made a name for itself doing a lot of work in the area of 'doing well by doing good', including fascinating, creative campaigns around brands' social purpose activity. Therefore the work would appeal to someone who wants to make a positive change through communications.
Desired skills and experience include:
- the ability to develop and drive strategic consumer and corporate media relations programmes
- a proven track record for delivering high-impact coverage in UK and global media
- excellent organisation and ability to prioritise own workload as well as that of Account Executives
- strong writing skills and the ability to produce insightful, inspirational content for corporate and consumer audiences, as well as briefing documents and other toolkits
- strong attention to detail
- intellectual curiosity and natural problem solving skills: the ability to identify potential solutions and offer simple and elegant solutions
- experience of working as part of integrated agency teams / working on channel agnostic campaigns is preferred, but not imperative
This is a non-hierarchical agency that is passionate about encouraging personal development and creating a working environment in which its people truly enjoy coming to work.