Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
A highly creative Senior Account Manager / Account Manager with B2B PR and/or Marketing experience, is needed to join a leading strategic marketing, content and PR agency based in Shoreditch, London and Melbourne, Australia. If you are a well-established Senior Account Manager / Account Manager with extensive B2B key account management experience and are looking for an opportunity to stand out as a PR or marketing pro this is an ideal role for you.
Working with world leading brands, this successful agency can deliver anything from expert consultancy advice on segmentation, content strategy and marketing automation, to detailed campaign planning, content creation, media relations management and copywriting. They are now seeking a multi-talented Senior Account Manager / Account Manager to potentially look after 2 of their largest and most prestigious accounts in the construction and industrial machinery sectors.
Joining as the Senior Account Manager / Account Manager, you will be primarily responsible for managing one or both key client accounts, depending on your experience. Whether you are creating, costing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns, juggling digital, social, PR, or media outreach campaigns or editing copy, copywriting and diligently proofreading or communicating with these key clients and their media stakeholders on new and existing campaigns, you will act as the lynchpin that keeps campaigns flowing and clients happy.
To qualify... You could already be a Senior Account Manager / Account Manager / PR or Marketing Account Manager / Media Relations Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- Existing PR and/or marketing account management skills;
- Excellent copywriting, proofreading and editing skills and/or PR/media relations management skills;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- An understanding of marketing and media strategy alongside content creation across both traditional and digital formats;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Creativity and an ideas-driven approach.
- An additional European language would be useful but is not essential to be considered for the Senior Account Manager / Account Manager position.
This is an excellent opportunity for a super talented, creatively driven Senior Account Manager / Account Manager to step up into an Associate Account Director / Account Director role, managing their own major account. If you are looking for a role where you will be given opportunities to showcase your marketing and PR skills... Apply now.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Consumer Writer / Copywriter Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Media and New Media Writer / Copywriter Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology Writer / Copywriter Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Greater)