Senior Account Executive – Corporate & Consumer blend – Global Agency
We are looking for a Corporate Senior Account Executive or to work across a range of big name brands including the likes of Domino’s Pizza, Nokia and Jack Daniels.
Whilst this is a corporate role, the agency and culture is anything but with a relaxed, creative environment – no suits here!
About The Agency
This is a global agency that is fully integrated, with teams across communications, digital, social/content, film and design. In the last few years they have rebranded as a global marketing communications agency – dropping the rigid team structures/silo’s and working in an integrated way that’s dependent on the needs of particular clients.
The whole agency is over 150 whilst the communications team is around 25 so you get the best of both worlds, a real team culture with all the benefits of a global, large agency. The communications team is not siloed and has experts across consumer, corporate communications/issues and b2b tech. Clients include the likes of Nokia, Pepsi, Jack Daniels, Pizza Express and Dell.
The Role – Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager role will include reputation management, issues and crisis work, so plenty to get your teeth stuck into! If you’re a creative thinker who gets excited by exposure to crisis management and have experience of reputation management, we’d love to hear from you.
The team is around 35 and have a global sister agency who they are working ever more closely with. As a result, you’ll get the benefits of shared resources and a fantastic benefits package including:
- Monthly drinks and socials with TWO agency parties every year
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Gym membership discount
- One month transfer to an international office after two years service
- Three month sabbatical after three years service
- Thank you payment of £500 after five years service
- 25 days holiday per year and an additional day each year up to 30 days
- Discounted massages to let off steam
- Free agency breakfasts and snacks with discounted coffees
- Company running club
- Paid volunteering day
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan
As a Corporate Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager you will be:
- A strong writer, able to produce a variety of material/content for print and digital media
- Able to execute media relations brilliantly – knowledge and understanding of what makes a good story
- Comfortable with client contact – reporting and managing expectations/providing counsel
- Able to deal with crisis communications calmly and effectively
- Knowledgeable of, or have experience with trade press, ideally drinks trade
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)