AM / SAM - Property / Community Engagement
Looking to join a fun-loving and leading communications agency? A growing community engagement team are looking for an established Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with property/development experience to come on board! They’re looking for a switched-on, go-getter who is looking to progress their career. You will have the chance to work on a range of great clients within the property and infrastructure space and will be involved with lots of strategy development, media relations and client management. This is a fantastic opportunity!
• Contributing to strategy development for a range of clients in the property/infrastructure sector
• Media relations – selling into the media and building relationships with journalists
• Client management
• Internal communications
• Creating analytical reports, report writing, evaluation and problem solving
• Managing pre-application planning consultations
• Working with developers, local authorities and/or housing associations
• Writing key messages, leaflets, Q&As and reactive statements etc.
• Knowledge of the property and development sector is essential
• Experience of working with developers, local authorities and/or housing associations on large scale development projects
• The ability to hit the ground running
• Management of junior team members
• A ‘can do’ attitude
If you would like to apply for this fantastic role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org