Do you want to work for a world leader in recruitment, talent sourcing and talent management? A global workforce solutions company is looking for a Communications Manger to build the company’s reputation by creating internal and external communications.
You will be working in the heart of London, building relationships with external stakeholders and writing thought leadership pieces. If you have a real interest in policy and public affairs this is a good opportunity for you, as you will be providing analysis and interpretation of relevant policies. However, no prior experience in this is necessary as training will be provided.
- Creating internal as well as external communications programmes
- Managing a busy press office and responding to crisis situations
- Analysing policy and legislative agenda, e.g. Brexit
- Budget management
- Agency administration and delivery
- Engaging with key industry bodies
- Creating thought leadership pieces
- Ideally internal and external communications experience
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- An interest in public affairs and policy
- Agency or in – house experience
- Experience writing content e.g press releases or thought leadership articles
- Experience interpreting data and research
If you are looking for an in - house role in a global company, which is intellectually stimulating then please do get in touch! Email: email@example.com