Director – Corporate Communications - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £90,000
Director – Corporate Communications - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £90,000 - PLUS additional bonus & profit share
My client is an international communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
The Corporate team brings together experience from the highest levels of the media, politics, and campaigning to work with global markets, challenger brands, NGOs, individuals and industry bodies.
They have an unrivalled strategic counsel and an integrated team experienced in delivering for high-profile companies and some of the most exciting entrants to the market. Their journalistic expertise means they know how to spot and hone a story and the team understands how to make a story work hard across every possible channel. The team ensures the work they are doing is having the right impact with the right people and they also provide expert advice and delivery in the digital world, taking in the complex interactions of social media.
My client is now seeking a Director to work with key corporate clients in a senior position at the top of the team’s management structure, where you will have responsibility for all aspects of the business, reporting into a senior partner as appropriate.
- You will have a proven track record of managing corporate communications workstreams at a senior level and providing senior client counsel.
- Your leadership experience will demonstrate that you can get to the bottom of an issue quickly, set objectives, motivate and organise your team, offer strong strategic advice and deliver campaigns for numerous clients to challenging deadlines.
- You will have previous experience from a top-tier communications consultancy.
What is offered in return:
- My client is committed to employee development and has an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. They regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- Their remuneration package also includes competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff is eligible for their industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share. When my client thrives, all of their people share in that success.
My client offers a competitive basic salary of up to £90,000 depending on experience.
For a full job spec and to learn more, please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com