Consultant (AM-AD) - Environmental / Sustainability
Want to work for a world leading communications consultancy? A forward-thinking consultancy who work with companies to promote environmental services and initiatives all over the world are looking for a Consultant (AM-AD level) to join their team due to lots of exciting new business wins! You will have a strong track record in environmental, science, human or international development communications and the want to work on some great campaigns.
This is a truly international organisation, operating in all parts of the world. If you are passionate about global conservation – aquaculture, agriculture, renewable energy, pollution, clean tech, environmental finance, eco-fashion (and many other areas), then this would be the holy grail of environmental communications roles!
• Project managing retained and project accounts
• Designing and developing messaging, research and content
• Designing and conducting creative results-driven social media, advocacy and PR campaigns
• Managing junior team members
• Coordinating with senior representatives of international clients day-to-day
• Solid experience of campaigns on the environmental or human development
• Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
• Additional language to English would be desirable
• Strong interpersonal skills
• A passion and knowledge of international environment or human development issues
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!