Unsurprisingly for PR Week’s ‘Agency to watch’ in 2019; we’re growing! And, we need you, and your passion, to help us keep growing. If you are an established Account Manager or Senior Account Manager who can creatively solve consumer and corporate challenges; we want to be your new home!
We have recently won major pieces of business in the CBD, Media and Sporting worlds, so if you’re creative at heart and strategic in mind, with solid communications experience across varied clients; then get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate for this role will have/be:
- Desire to work in a fast evolving, entrepreneurial working environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills, able to articulate point of view with confidence
- Desire to take overall responsibility of day to day client deliverables
- Interest in current affairs, news, international business, and consumes media in all forms
- A creative thinker
- A desire to share previous expertise and experience to enhance work of the team
- An enjoyment of engaging with the media and influencers
- A collaborative team player
- Willing to make the most of opportunities
- An enthusiasm and warmth of personality
- Practical understanding of the social media landscape and how to incorporate these channels into integrated communications plans
- Have at least 2 years’ experience
- Client relationship management – Serving as the daily client contact and as client lead when appropriate, earning the trust of clients to deliver day to day work as well as providing proactive counsel on new approaches or ideas that will help meet clients’ broader objectives
- Planning - Playing a key role in the planning, approach and development of campaigns
- Campaign delivery – Co-ordinating and undertaking the delivery of all aspects of client campaigns
- Ensuring standards - Overseeing quality and operational performance of accounts
- Producing content - Writing/editing press releases, social media content, articles, proposals amongst many other types of content
- Providing support on new business pitches – Playing an active role in all aspects of new business pitches
- Account management – Ensuring that client accounts are managed effectively and efficiently
What’s in it for you?
You will be immersed in our varied client relationships and given significant opportunities to grow. We will support and train you to do this. If you embrace the opportunity, there is significant potential to progress your career at a pace that matches your ability, and to become an important figure in The Agency. You will be rewarded well for your work, as we offer highly competitive remuneration packages. And, we are committed to ensuring that we all enjoy our work.
We’ve built a diverse team led by a core of PR & communications strategists, creators, and advisors; supported by a hand-picked collective of specialists around the world.
We have an instinct for what makes good work great, combining the head and the heart in all we do.
We always look to grow, not only as a business, but also our employees and our clients.
We value fun in our work, and the people we work with.
We’re committed to attracting and nurturing the best talent, so that they develop and everyone benefits.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)