PR Consultant- Food/Well Being
This Soho based agency is seeking an account manager to join their thriving team to work primarily on a food/drink account that involves everything from creating cultural moments and great content to influencer work and more. You'll be involved in other clients which span other food/drink, kids and charity with FMCG and more but work primarily on the one account, so you will really have the opportunity to get under the skin of this amazing client, with a strong message about some of the great CSR work they are doing in addition to the cool celeb/influencer stuff.
You will need to be super savvy on media, be great with clients and able to work on your own as well as in a team - there is great junior support below and a strong management team above to guide you.
The work is diverse and interesting spanning all elements of communication and the client is great to work with and open to innovative ideas so there's lots of scope for creativity.
The culture of the agency is grown up and collegiate, and there's plenty of room for growth as the agency is constantly winning new business and growing.
You will need food/drink experience and have ideally worked on integrated campaigns, along with relevant media contacts and be operating at between SAE and SAM level.
Good strong consumer brand AMs will be very much considered, with a strong interest in food/drink
CV to email@example.com
Great salary and benefits offered.
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)