PR Account Director - Senior Account Director - Travel
Do you live and breathe travel? We are partnered with a fully integrated global PR independent agency who are now seeking a strong travel PR Account Director who would like to take the lead on a couple of accounts and one luxury high-end hotel brand, the destinations you will visit will the envy of your friends!
This is a PR agency at the top of its game; renowned for grabbing headlines with campaigns that are highly creative, strategic and bursting with big event brand activations. They have launched and rejuvenated countless brands and work with an enviable roster of travel clients from global hotel brands, high-end travel destinations and resorts to airlines.
As a PR Account Director, you will be in the travel sector and ideally experience in the luxury space, you will be a personable PR professional, with experience of working driving and building brands. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively within a team as well as acting as the main point of contact for your clients as you help create and implement events, influencer work and projects, and specifically for a new high-end hotel brand.
- Client counsel, you will be the main point for your clients.
- Create and present PR plans/proposals for ongoing PR programmes and projects
- Contribute to creative ideas and the overall PR programme for your clients
- Lead a great team, by giving innovative, creative solutions and inspire your team
- Writing well structured, persuasive copy and helping others to do the same
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to coach clients effectively
This is a varied role, with an amazing client list. Your chance to visit some amazing destinations and have wonderful travel experiences.
They are looking to offer a base of £45-£55k, plus package and full benefits, flexible working and work from home, amazing team, supportive management, personal training and development, opportunities to associate and beyond, work life balance, early finish Friday, all this plus much more - please apply on line or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Justyne 07971 361 206 for a confidential chat.
public relations, pr, communications, luxury, travel, luxury travel
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)