Director - Corporate & Brand
This top 20 PR agency is made up of a team of over 200 people globally, covering consumer / brand PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital marketing and creative services. Their teams across Europe and Asia have won multiple awards and the agency is well known and respected in the industry.
With blue chip clients spanning multiple sectors, they've created some fantastic work, including one of the most awarded campaigns in recent years. They also offer excellent training and development opportunities at all levels, both internally and externally.
Role: Director- Corporate and Brand team
The new Director would be joining the corporate and brand team. This team works on a variety of global organisations, providing a broad range of 'corp-sumer' brand building services including CSR, Executive profiling, stakeholder communications, media training, crisis and issues management and corporate press office. Clients include a large insurance firm, a wine brand, a global beauty company and the NHS.
The ideal Director will:
- Have senior PR experience within a PR agency
- Have experience in integrated corporate / brand PR across a variety of industry sectors
- Be able to lead, motivate, support and develop team members
- Have strong new business and operational experience, including budget management, divisional strategy etc.
Salary and benefits
Circa £80k - £100k and:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Season ticket loans
- Competitive pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Free breakfasts and all-day coffee
If this Director role could be of interest, or you want to hear more about other PR roles, please contact Alex Lewington: email@example.com / 02038261222.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Head of Group / Department Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Head of Group / Department Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Head of Group / Department Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Head of Group / Department Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)