PR Account Director (Consumer)
Amazing PR and communications agency looking for an Account Director to join the agency and take a leading role in the consumer team.
You are an experienced communications professional; an expert in client handling, able to inspire and motivate colleagues into creating the best work. You’ve got an instinctive strategic sense and a nose for business opportunities.
You’re an assured relationship builder, able to generate lasting commercial and creative partnerships with your clients. You know when to push a brief Competitive salary and how to manage expectations when running campaigns.
You have a point of view on the media landscape; able to work out the best ways to get coverage for your clients through all the communication channels available to you. You have a network of contacts and you’re not afraid to use them to get the results you need.
You want to take a role in leading a growing business, taking on the challenges of a fast-paced, boutique agency at a time of exciting business change.
You need -
• Demonstrable experience working at a senior level in a communications or marketing agency, ideally in B2C channels. Experience working in the leisure or event industries would be preferable.
• Confident presenter and natural storyteller – able to engage with clients, journalists, the media and colleagues
• First-rate copy skills, able to write sparkling and engaging copy for all communication channels, including social media
• Excellent organisational skills, able to work under pressure with the confidence and ability to manage live campaigns, meet deadlines and become a trusted advisor to your clients
• Be able to see beyond your direct responsibilities and projects and adapt, as appropriate, to support broader agency needs
• Able to think on your feet and be a pro-active problem solver
• Instinctive networker, confident at building relationships at industry events and representing the agency to new prospects
• Provide experienced agency leadership and set best-practice in all aspects of account handling.
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday a year, a cycle to work scheme and travel opportunities to work with fascinating and progressive clients. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the agency’s leadership team.
Interested? Please send your CV and some thoughts on B2C communication or PR campaign that has recently caught your eye. We will brief you fully on the role and the agency, and ask for a covering letter to describe your interest and suitability.
Please quote LG -025 in your application.
0117 301 8222
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.