Account Director - Associate Director - Crisis, Corporate
Its not often you walk into an office and immediately think I’d work here.
This happened with this intellectual and inspiring agency, focused on delivering corporate, consumer and b2b PR campaigns for clients that include everything from car sharing through to Face ID technology.
They work hard to help build and maintain the reputations of both small and large enterprises doing so via consumer change initiatives, corporate positioning and crisis and issues management.
This team has recently merged with a large US consultancy giving it even more access to large brands and slick systems that will make your work day seamless, giving you the chance to work on the task at hand rather than getting bogged down in process.
What we love about this company is that they look at individuals, not just CVs. If you have up to date agency experience, a passion for what you do and a clear desire to work in an intelligent environment then they’ll be up for chatting to you.
As a senior member of the team you’ll:
- Lead on strategy
- have had exposure to handling crisis'
- Be the most knowledgeable person on the business that you lead, being an expert in your clients business and taking a 6 month view on activity.
- Drive new business, drive your team
This is an ideal role for someone working on reputation management who is keen to work for a smaller, meritocratic business where development and progression is uncapped.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)