Consumer PR Manager – FMCG retailer
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join one of the biggest FMCG retailers as a Consumer PR Manager, playing a pivotal role in how this retail giant does consumer PR & communications.
A household name in the FMCG, Food & Drink and retail space, this company gets a huge amount of attention from the press and is one of the UK’s biggest brands. They continue to innovate to ensure they are ahead of the competition, with regular new initiatives and exciting product developments – from launching vegan ranges, trialling artificial intelligence in-store and continuing to always diversify their product offerings.
The company HQ has a fantastic vibe – with an on-site gym, heavily subsidised cafes, football and basketball court, with suppliers regularly setting up pop up food and drink stalls. The culture is trusting and flexible – as long as you get your work done, there’s no clock watching - giving you an incredible work life balance on top of a great benefits package that ensures employee retention remains incredibly strong.
The Role – Consumer PR Manager (SAM-SAD agency level equivalent)
In this role, you’ll be working across the business and with external PR agencies to help bring ideas to life. Working into the Head of the team, this is a “succession role” with lots of opportunity to progress to the “Head of” role in a number of years.
A full job spec can be provided upon application but key responsibilities will include:
- Building a multi layered consumer PR plan
- Working with the team and PR agencies to generate coverage and content across multiple platforms online and offline
- Owning the brand’s influencer strategy and managing this with the team
- Budget management
- Team management
- Managing PR agencies
- Influencing at all different levels within the business and internally/externally with stakeholders
- Agency background preferred
- Track record of working with major consumer brands – FMCG/retail ideal
- Someone who knows how to get ideas off the ground
- Able to influence and build relationships at multiple levels
• A salary of £45,000 - £50,000
• Annual bonus up to 3.5% of annual salary
• Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
• A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
• Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
• Buy As You Earn Scheme
• Save As You Earn Scheme
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: email@example.com