PR and Events Manager
Looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing fitness company? I am looking for a PR and Events Manager to join an innovative and market-leading fitness / sports brand and wellbeing company. This company has grown globally over the past few years and they now sell to 100+ countries and in every US state!
This company based in modern offices in North London are looking for someone to deliver their PR strategy, using social media, core brand partners, events and communications to raise brand awareness and drive engagement. You will help develop brand stories for amplification across various marketing channels. Working closely with the CEO and COO, you will lead on creating long lasting relationships with a variety of media outlets in the UK and globally.
- Developing and delivering PR strategy to build brand awareness within the wellness market
- Creating engaging stories and content for the brand’s audience
- Creating and delivering integrated PR and digital communications campaigns from start to finish, reaching target consumer audiences.
- Building a purposeful and sustainable ambassador program, and liaising with key influencers
- Creating events and building brand partnerships
- A proven track record in either Communications / PR / Events or partnership management
- Excellent written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of budget management
This is a great opportunity to really make your mark on a growing and exciting company! If you would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Press Officer Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Press Officer Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Press Officer Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)