Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Placemaking / Property PR
A highly respected London-based independent communications consultancy, specialising in property and placemaking PR are looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to work across their retail, leisure and property accounts!
This agency are now looking for a superstar candidate to lead a team, inspire change and work across events, marketing and stakeholder engagement as well as PR. You will be working on communications for town centre’s undergoing change, shopping centre upgrades and new property developments to name a few.
You will need a strong career to date in B2C communications, but you will have the opportunity to work across B2B accounts if desired. Ideally, this person will have strong experience in media relations and have a track record of working on communications plans from their inception to implementation.
- Developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with senior-level clients
- Creating strong relationships with press across trade and nationals
- Developing and mentoring junior candidates
- Working with peers to further the mission, goals and culture of the consultancy
- Writing copy, e.g pitches, articles, communications plans and press releases
- Proven experience in a consultancy and/or in-house
- Strong corporate communication and written skills
- Ideally experience of complex issues management situations and advising clients through crises
If you feel you are the right candidate or would like more information, please send your CV to Leila@jflrecruit.com
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Writer / Copywriter Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Writer / Copywriter Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Writer / Copywriter Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Writer / Copywriter Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)