PR Account Manager
If you’re driven by success and believe there is a better way to deliver results from creative and impactful PR, digital and integrated campaigns, we’re offering an experienced PR Account Manager, or an ambitious and driven Senior Account Executive who is ready to take the leap into an Account Manager role a chance to join a thriving PR agency that provides the buzz of a London agency, but without the commute.
The successful candidate will be a talented, commercially-focused person who is ambitious and looking to make a big impact in a fast-growing market.
Career development is at the very heart of our people strategy and having a happy, healthy workforce is what we strive to achieve by giving access to range benefits including private medical cover, enhanced pension contributions, bonus holidays and many on-the-job incentives and perks.
If you’re looking for a role where you can really show your skills and talent for PR and have a positive attitude and drive to succeed, we will provide you with the perfect environment to take your career to the next level.
The right PR Account Manager will need to have the following experience:
- Clear commercial PR agency focus (delivering to deadlines, on budget);
- Loves working with senior client teams to produce high impact results;
- Able to keep up with a changing media landscape
- Managing junior team members
If you have strong PR experience, an interest in technology and are looking for something different from the usual cut and thrust of agency life, get in touch.
About the role:
Working within a team of six individuals which caters for the needs of a diverse range of B2B, technology-focused clients, you’ll take the lead in driving the success of client campaigns. Working alongside the Account Director, you will clearly understand your clients’ objectives and requirements, and translate quick but creative thinking into decisive action; providing team management, delegation of tasks and exceptional media relations skills.
- PR experience in a role with account management responsibilities
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Highly motivated and fiercely organised
- Able to manage a varied workload to tight deadlines
- Superb written and oral communication skills – able to work with a broad cross section of both internal and external contacts
- Proficient user of all Microsoft Office applications
You may have experience of the following: PR Account Executive, Marketing Account Executive, Account Executive, Marketing Executive, PR Account Manager, Marketing, Public Relations, B2B, Business To Business, Technology, Marketing Agency, PR Agency, PR Executive etc.