Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Package - £35-50k
Who are we:
Our client is a dedicated broadcast PR consultancy specialising in delivering PR coverage across TV, radio and online within editorial programming.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager, who can work with the team to help develop new business opportunities and manage and grow, its existing roster of clients. You’ll be responsible for managing client relationships, broadcast campaigns and be instrumental in driving incremental business growth in the broadcast arena.
You’re experience, personality and capability:
- An expert in all areas of broadcast (radio, TV, video and digital, as well as associated mechanics i.e. podcasts)
- Have a proven track record of business development (through identifying new opportunities, contacts and networking), securing opportunities for creds / proposal discussions with prospects
- Have a strong contacts book and be able to unlock this network for the business
- Proactively identifying a prospect’s communication needs, appropriate KPIs and take part in the development campaigns and new biz proposals to meet these.
- Someone who champion’s insight, imagination and innovation.
- A great understanding of the broadcast media landscape
- A strong collaborative team player who leads by example – embodying the values of the agency (bold, agile, collaborative, connected, responsible & happy) - and sets best practice standards for delivery across accounts
- Driven, hardworking, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic - you’ll be hungry and ambitious for yourself and for your clients, a self-starter who is always on the lookout for opportunities
- Able to operate in a range of industries, getting to grips with their sector quickly
- Financially aware – taking responsibility for financial processes and reporting
- Be an ambassador for the business and the wider family of agencies, as well as generating wider marketing opportunities for the agency
Contractual benefits include:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Income Protection
- 25 days holiday (raising by an additional day after 2 years’ service, to a maximum of 30 days)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
Non-contractual benefits include:
- Performance related pay scheme (annual, after qualifying period)
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual eye test
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Give as you earn (a tax-free benefit)