Associate – Corporate Communications
A highly successful PR consultancy that breaks the mould are looking to hire an Associate to join their diverse team.
The consultancy specialises in Corporate/Crisis Communications and have recently added Public Affairs to their offering and someone who has a background in this area is also welcome to apply. Their work focuses on media, government and stakeholder relations; reputation management; running campaigns; lobbying and policy analysis; risk mitigation and providing litigation support for complex international disputes.
They work with some amazing clients that span; multinational companies, governments, institutions, charities and high net worth individuals (HNWI).
- Managing multiple client accounts simultaneously
- Working with partners and team to devise communication and stakeholder strategy
- Ensuring project delivery is mapped out and meets deadlines
- Coordinating and contributing to project delivery
- Leading stakeholder engagement
- Developing content and collateral: stakeholder maps, key messages, Q&As, press releases, media statements, Op Eds
- Client and media management – becoming a trusted advisor
- At least four years professional work experience with a strong preference for experience in strategic communications and public affairs
- Experience leading accounts and managing clients
- Knowledge of stakeholder and media engagement strategies
- Experience working with institutions of government (e.g. parliamentarians, civil servants) and journalists
- Experience leading small teams
- Experience mitigating issues and managing crises
For full info, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org