AM/SAM - Financial Services & Corporate Affairs
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager – Hume Brophy
Calling all Financial Services Senior Account Managers looking for their next challenge or Account Managers’ ready for the next step.
My fantastic client is an international communications firm specialising in Public Relations, Investor Relations, Public Affairs, Corporate and Financial Communications, with operations around the globe.
They are now on the lookout for a new AM/SAM to join their London team.
- You will have a strong desire to develop into a key player in an integrated corporate affairs offering, helping to run a wide range of international public relations and media relations campaigns; and demonstrate experience in the financial services sector. Additional language skills, particularly French, are desirable but not required;
- Reporting to Account Directors and Directors on various client accounts, you will manage clients and support account teams to generate media opportunities to raise clients’ profile, participate in PR and corporate affairs campaign planning, and lead on day to day account management;
- You will have strong written and media relations skills, as well as an eye for the evolving financial services agenda;
- Proactivity and initiative in understanding and responding to your clients’ needs is essential. Efficiency and attention to detail are also essential, along with a strong ability to prioritise tasks and deliver under sometimes stringent deadlines.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise closely with clients and play a key role in day-to-day account-team leadership;
- Drive international media or stakeholder engagement opportunities for clients’
- Draft communications documents including media pitches, press releases, features, Op Eds etc;
- Lead internal progress meetings and client meetings;
- Manage international account teams and ensure account deliverables are met on an ongoing basis;
- Drive idea generation and assist with strategic planning for clients;
- Assist with business development including drafting proposals and pitch participation;
- Line management of colleagues;
- Play a key role in London and International Financial Services Practice marketing and networking opportunities.
- Discretionary bonus of up to 20% of basic salary, dependent on personal and company performance
- 10% new business referral commission – amongst the highest in the industry in the UK and internationally
- Pension benefit scheme
- Free gym membership
- After work socials/company events and off-sites
Send your team across to the team at Premier Resourcing via firstname.lastname@example.org, or the below form, and we will be in touch soon.