Social Media Executive
Calling all Social Media Executives looking for a new and exciting challenge. Do you enjoy working on creative campaigns that make a difference to people’s lives? Eager to get stuck and hit the ground running? Then read on.
Purpose of Position
- To develop and execute a social media strategy to support the sales, marketing and PR activity;
- Working with stakeholders and the wider organisation - supporting the Sales and Marketing teams to enable social channels as part of a wider marketing channel mix.
- This role will plan co-ordinate multiple messages to multiple audiences across their social media channels.
- You will also work with the marketing managers and the sales team to build a social selling strategy and embed LinkedIn Sales Navigator in to the daily workflow of the sales and marketing team.
- Graduate with post graduate marketing qualification desirable (e.g. CIM)
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar social role planning, creating and optimising paid for and organic social media campaigns
- Ideally some experience in Social Listening
- Exampled experience of building communities on social platforms
- Strong customer oriented ethic with ability to respond to customer queries directly and monitor conversations about the brand
- Ability to analyse data and derive meaning from it
- Knowledge of media strategy and how social media can be integrated into the communications mix
- An eye for marketable content and the ability to identify the ‘story’ around a product
- An active user and advocate of social media with experience in developing or managing social strategy using one or more of the following is advantageous:
- Hootsuite (or similar tool)
- LinkedIn – with Sales Navigator experience advantageous
- Experience in the following is a bonus but not essential
- Google suite of products
- Experience working with social influencers
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written), and confident in writing, editing and crafting content for social media
- A highly competitive starting salary
- 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- An excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- And a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style
- Free on-site parking if you’d prefer to drive.
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via email@example.com
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!