Senior PR and Digital Media Executive / PR Manager
Reporting to the PR & Communications Director
- Leading privately owned and family run travel company The Travel Corporation (TTC) is seeking a creative and digital savvy consumer lifestyle Senior PR Executive or PR Manager (depending on experience) to focus on the PR for its youth brands including Contiki and Busabout. Reporting in to the TTC PR Director, alongside the relevant brand leads in the UK, you will be responsible for securing consumer media and social coverage for our youth brands, which target a millennial and Gen Z audience.
You must have:
- A minimum of four years’ PR experience, working with lifestyle brands, ideally with contacts relevant to a youth audience.
- Have an eye for a good story, and know how to create an idea with shareability and authenticity
- A digital-first approach to coverage opportunities, have experience working with influencers and know the importance of SEO
- Great writing skills, both for social and for press releases and media pitches
- Be creative and understand how to target an 18 – 35 audience
- Be responsible for the management and activation of PR campaigns for the key youth brands in the UK market, from idea conceptualisation to delivery and measurement, in consultation with the PR Director and youth brand heads.
- Work with our global marketing teams to review and adapt globally driven PR campaigns for UK market relevance
- Be a great people person and team player, but have a proactive approach and take the initiative to drive your own projects forward
- Have a passion for matching the right message to the right outlet
- Develop and execute a content and engagement plan for the UK social media feeds on behalf of TTC (Instagram (@travelttcuk) and Twitter (@TTCUKComms)
- Brainstorm and cross-pitch other TTC brands content when applicable, as part of a wider TTC UK Communications team that looks after 13 brands.
- Develop and maintain relationships with consumer journalists, influencers and content creators on behalf of TTC
- Draft press materials, quotes and written pitches to media
- Attend and represent the company at company-organised or third party networking events
- Draft monthly / quarterly reports on behalf of the brands
- Monitor social, online and traditional media for trends and the identification of opportunities
- Utilise internal communications platforms (Yammer, Sharepoint etc) and external resources (Kantar, Roxhill, TravMedia, Planoly)